Remember when your face was so small that the whole thing would fit inside the cup opening? And you could watch your drink spill towards your mouth up close. And sometimes, you could see through the bottom if it was a clear cup.
I do.
Drinks sure looked different back then.
I do.
Drinks sure looked different back then.
2 comments:
I TOTALLY remember watching my drink ooze toward me! Drinks also tasted better back then. Remember McDonald's orange drink, served at every McDonald's-hosted birthday party? Back then, the alarmingly-vague "orange drink" tasted like a heavenly elixir of tastiness. Today, it tastes more like tooth decay. Do you ever remember being bothered by that layer of sugary nastiness on your teeth by day's end? Did you even know it was there? I'll bet my teeth could have sprouted moss without me noticing or caring. These days, I'm totally bugged by it. Perhaps because I'm the one paying for dental insurance.
I love it. I remember those days too. Sometimes I miss the kid perspective. Days were soooooo much longer as a kid. I also loved your bowl post. So cute.
Post a Comment